Tuesday, August 9, 2011

QUONNIE!

Hello anyone who actually reads my blog!
Last time we talked I was telling you how amazing rent was. It still is. BUT today's post is dedicated to something else I discussed in my last post. QUONNIE!

Now, I didn't go into much detail, but let me give you the run down.
Quonnie is a beach town in Rhode Island. My Family goes there every year. Quonnie is short for Quonochontaug. (Kwa-Neh-Ken-Taug), but  because that's an unreasonably long name, we call it Quonnie. Now, "Who is we?" you ask. We are (in age order):
Lenny, 
Bob, 
Ellen, 
Steve, 
Ginny, 
Lauren
Marcia, 
Andrew, 
Austin, 
Tyler, 
Hilary, 
David, 
Ally(MEEEEE!),
and Norah

My parents are blue,
my uncles are red,
my aunts are green,
my boy cousins are orange,
and my girl cousins and I are PINK (DUH)!!!!! 
Families are grouped by font and font size  

All of us live in two small cottages. And we don't kill each other. Most of the time.  

So what do we do in Quonnie?
  • Go to the beach (duh)
  • Do puzzles in our cottage
  • Go to the place called Watch hill where we shop
  • Go to an arcade
  • Go to the "Umbrella Factory"
  • Get COFFEE at Dave's Coffee
  • Play tennis
  • Play LOTS of games
  • Go to the movies
  • Eat hors d'oeuvres
  • Cook together
  • Ride bikes
  •  Get ice cream at Dusty's
  • Go to the Ninigret Seafood Festival
  • Go to Mystic
  • DO OTHER THINGS
The point is, It's awesome. My mom has been going there since she was little, and this is my 14th summer there. AND I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!
So, now when I talk about it excitedly, you will understand. 


BYE! 

P.S the picture of me on the header was taken in Quonnie. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 
 














6 comments:

  1. I LOVE going to the beach with my cousins/aunts/uncles/parents/siblings! We just got back from the Jersey Shore maybe a week ago, and it was AMAZING. I have a lot of girl cousins my age, so it's awesome. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I have a 10 year old girl cousin, and then Hilary and david are like 19 an 17, but they're both really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no cousins my age! Yay! :P But I have super awesome older cousins that are really nice and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my cousins are 10, 17, 19, 21, and like 25, but Norah (10) and I are really close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM GOING TO BLOCK ISLAND SOON
    rhode island is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. scratch that, I'm going to Galilee

    ReplyDelete