Tuesday, April 20, 2010

E-I-E-I-O

Mr Gotlieb had a garden.E-I-E-I-O. And on that garden he had some kids. E-I-E-I-O. with a "dig dig" here and a "dig dig" there. here a "dig" there a "dig" everywhere a "dig dig" . Mr Gotlieb had a garden.E-I-E-I-O. And on that garden he had an Ally. E-I-E-I-O. with a "jump jump!" here and a "jump! jump!" there. here a "jump!" there a "jump!" everywhere a "jump! jump!" . Mr Gotlieb had a garden.E-I-E-I-O. And on that garden he had a Livvy. E-I-E-I-O. with a "Jessie! Jessie!" here and a "Jessie! Jessie!" there. here a "Jessie!" there a "Jessie!" everywhere a "Jessie! Jessie!" . Mr Gotlieb had a garden.E-I-E-I-O.And on that garden he had an Alex. E-I-E-I-O. with a "AGH AGH" here and a "AGH AGH" there. here a "AGH" there a "AGH" everywhere a "AGH AGH" . Mr Gotlieb had a garden.E-I-E-I-O. And on that garden he had a Jessie. E-I-E-I-O. with a "plop plop" here and a "plop plop" there. here a "plop" there a "plop" everywhere a "plop plop" . Mr Gotlieb had a garden. E-I-E-I-O.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment