Thursday, April 1, 2010

Long post.

hello out there!
today i will try the impossible. I will right a long post.......EEEEEKKK! ok.i can do this.
lets talk about- oh wait i have to go to dinner.... I VIL BE BACK!!!!

to be cont...

ok im back! first. To Olivia's comment. I cant seem to post a comment (grrrr) so ill answer the question here. My awesome cousin Grace took it over the summer on the beach. she is a photographer (I'm on her website!). Yes it it very hot wild corn :)

now. what do i talk about?
im going to tell you how to say "thats what she said" in different langguages, mkay?

French: est ce qu'elle a dit
Dutch: dat is wat zij zei
German: das ist, was sie sagte
Italian: quello che cosa ha detto
Spanish: eso es lo que ella dijo

that was boring.

ladeeladee
ok now probably no ones reding this. WOW! i spelled probably right on my firt try!!!
yay!

bibi!
luv, Ally

1 comment:

  1. Ally that picture below your title is so pretty! Did you just randomly take it or was it like a photo shoot. Its some preety hot wild corn. haahaaa

    ReplyDelete