Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FOCENERGY!

AHHHH! IT'S OFFICIALLY STARTED!

Once on this Island. Yep. not twice, not thrice, just once. on an island. not a peninsula or an archipelago, an island. an island ruled by gods. like ME!.

I don't know whether the bags under my eyes are from exhaustion after performing the show 4 times in a row or makeup I couldn't get off. It's blue. REAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY blue.

Why do we have to have a Thursday performance? Thats just stupid.

I really better not get sick. That wouldn't be good at all. nope. I only have to do this 4 more times. I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!


okay. I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Let's be super awesome tonight (And please please please hear my prayer- DON'T GET SICK) I know your makeup is annoying but it looks amazinggg on stage :)

    ReplyDelete