Friday, March 25, 2011

Today! and tomorrowwwwww.........

Today was perfect. Like really awesome.

I didn't eat at my house all day. I went to breakfast at Cafe DeWitt with my mom, then Panera for lunch with my dad, then we all went to Mercato. That new place where Ragman's used to be? Yeah. It's AMAZING. sooooooo gooooooood. Then we watched Dirty dancing. The original song "I had the time of my life" is really good. Better than the Black eyed peas. Patrick Swayze was hot. Today was fun.

Tomorrow.....

Rehearsal. For EIGHT HOURS. Yeah. Not so much looking forward to that.


Yup.

Just wanted to make a post. And I did. It's kinda pointless. Whatever.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. oh my god I NEED to see dirty dancing!! I'll see you at play practice tomorrow. ha. we should all try to be super excited about it though, or no one will. I better be better by then (I was sick today) so I can fake it without dying. but we really should at least appear full energy and super into it. ugh. acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there to...it's really long. But I'm bringing pumpkin bread! :)

    ReplyDelete